Are you an individual that can manage multiple recruitment campaigns and demonstrate a high level of stakeholder management?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
This is an excellent opportunity to join us and be part of our team of expert Resourcing Partners. You will act as the relationship manager between DRG and our customers building strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the Department. You will work very closely with our vacancy holders to provide a professional and effective recruitment service that meets business needs and expectations Although there is a large degree of stakeholder management & influencing within this role you will also be required to execute the detail such as advert drafting and assessment design.
We encourage collaborative working across DRG so you will work collaboratively with specialist teams on attraction and assessment to drive key attraction strategies and bespoke inclusive assessment solutions for your customers.
ResponsibilitiesKey Responsibilities will include but not limited to
• Build and develop collaborative relationships with Resource Leads, and Stakeholders to influence the approach to recruitment, removing barriers to ensure that the recruitment flow is seamless and accessible to candidates and vacancy holders.
• Ensure that all recruitment and selection activities, including transfers and redeployment, are aligned to the Department’s strategic agenda, and comply with employment law, the Department’s diversity strategy, equal opportunities legislation and the Civil Service Commissioners Principles.
• Use your expert knowledge to deliver innovative and fit for purpose resourcing plan, including attraction strategies, application methods, interviewing questions and assessment recommendations
• Responsibility for upskilling and building capability in all aspects of resourcing for your business by delivering bespoke training, presentations, workshops and attending meetings or forums within the business.
• Undertake regular evaluation and analysis of data to understand emerging issues, risks and trends. Use the data to identify opportunities and drive key decision making.
• Proactively work with your Business Unit to ensure that diversity and inclusion is a key part of their recruitment and selection strategy and influence vacancy holders to embrace this approach with all recruitment campaigns.
• Alongside the Recruitment Delivery Manager develop and coach the team of Campaign Managers sharing your knowledge and expertise, building capability and confidence, to ensure the effective delivery of day to day recruitment campaigns.
You will come with experience of working in the recruitment sector, with good knowledge and understanding of attraction, application, sifting and selection tools and processes. You will be adaptable and flexible to deal with the ambiguity that comes with a demanding workload. You will bring strong relationship building and influencing skills with the ability develop and maintain strong links with your stakeholders. You will be an excellent communicator and enjoy collaborating with a diverse range of people.
Additional skills and experiences
• Be a strong advocate for change, driving continuous process improvement
• High level of self-motivation and experience of working within a high pressured operational team with the ability to organise and prioritise workloads to maximise productivity and meet deadlines
• Take responsibility for your growth and development, seeking out opportunities to build your capability and experience
• Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse complex situations conceptually and provide workable solutions for a range of stakeholders
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to influence and motivate others at all levels within the Department and drive outcomes
• An interest and willingness to work on a range of projects.
The role is Swansea based and could involve regular travel when restrictions lift to our key locations – London, Bristol, Nottingham and Southampton.
If you have the desire to make a difference and shape future department recruitment campaigns, we would like to hear from you.