Hours: Part Time/ Full Time
The department operates over 7 days a week and are looking for a mix of full and part time roles, both full and part time roles will involve working on a Saturday or Sunday every other weekend
An exciting opportunity has arisen for four Retail Admin Coordinators to join our Retail Operations team based at our head office in Nuneaton.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support within the Retail Operations function, displaying a high level of customer service and knowledge of all functions, policies and procedures.
- Ordering consumables necessary for stores to operate effectively, such as equipment and point of sale materials and supporting add-on orders to top up store stock levels
- Requesting and collating information, tasks and feedback from a range of stakeholders
- Chasing outstanding information from internal stakeholders including IT, Facilities and Field teams
- Responding to requests from a variety of internal stakeholders such as HR, Property and Field teams and some external stakeholders e.g. formulating responses to customer complaints
- Involvement in HR activities including; raising vacancies, investigating minor HR issues and supporting wage queries
- Responsible for producing creative area newsletter content along with the copy writing that will go with it using PowerPoint
- Submitting and monitoring change requests which encourage continuous improvement of retail processes, including space and zoning amendments
- Monitoring compliance using a range of systems to ensure adherence to Health, Safety and Housekeeping standards
- Managing the process for setting up new stores within Retail Operations, ensuring that all operational tasks have been completed on time to ensure a smooth opening and acting in a supportive capacity during the early days of operation
- Contribution towards field communications such as writing newsletters and posting tasks and information requests on our internal system
- Facilitating site surveys and any short notice requests which may impact on planned visits
- Approving petty cash requests
- Contributing to the investigation of issues affecting our business, such as stock loss
- Pulling, creating and maintaining detailed trackers and reports which can be filtered to store level to support and inform everyday field activity
- H&B Values - display our ‘TIARA' values in all aspects of the role and treat people with respect at all times
- Communication – good telephone manner, with an approachable and personable style when acting as a central first point of contact representing retail operations
- Organisation – strong foundation of using everyday processes to support easier management of wide remit
- Planning & Prioritisation – able to balance business as usual activity with more reactive tasks in response to wider business needs
- Attention to Detail – a commitment to high quality, accurate recording and sharing of information
- Literacy – good writing proficiency
- Microsoft Office – strong understanding of key MS applications, including Word & Excel
- IT – computer literate, with ability to quickly learn way around new systems
- Process Development – a continuous improvement mindset of always looking for a more efficient, effective way of getting things done and putting these new processes into action
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…