They are looking for people who can work various shifts during the week and at weekend - so you must be flexible.
This temporary assignment is a fantastic opportunity to start or progress your career in retail; working within an organisation who nurtures its people.
You will be expected to help promote the client’s products and services and deliver a high standard of customer service to every customer.
- Various shifts available Monday – Sunday
- 40 hours of work per week - hours of work will be discussed with your Blue Arrow consultant or at store meet and greet.
- Pay rate of £9.15
- Full training provided
- Permanent opportunities available for some roles
- Potential to earn bonus
- Identifying and meeting customer needs
- Providing expert knowledge of products and services
- Upselling products and services
- Delivering superior customer service and quality at all times