Gatwick, GB, RH6 0PA
Retail Experience Manager – 12 month FTC
Gatwick / Central London / Nationwide - The Nespresso boutiques are located across the whole of the UK & Ireland so regular travel should be expected.
Competitive salary (up to £50,000 depending on experience) + plus potential bonus + car allowance if relevant + fantastic benefits
This is a full time temporary opportunity, but we are always open to discuss individual's flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like.
The Nespresso team are recruiting for a talented Retail Experience Manager to join their team. This is a new role which has been created to manage and oversee an exciting programme of initiatives designed to Elevate the Experience across the Nespresso boutique network in UK&I.
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating units of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savoured at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
A day in the life of...
As the Retail Experience Manager, you will ultimately be responsible for coordinating and delivering the improvement initiatives. You will project manage virtual teams to ensure the successful delivery of initiatives which will drive improvements in both experience and sales. You will do this by:
- Building a clear roadmap with a solid programme of delivery initiatives mapped against key deliverables, objectives and KPI improvements.
- Effectively communicating the tracking of progress of initiatives.
- Tenaciously driving yourself and the virtual team in pursuit of delivering business goals.
- Creatively overcoming obstacles to deliver priorities.
- Working cross functionally to deliver business goals such as Multi channel customers.
- Ensuring appropriate effectiveness measurements to track success of initiatives, alter and intervene as necessary.
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement with Regional Boutique Mangers, Multi site Managers and Boutique teams.
- Utilising insight & data (quantitively and qualitatively) to identify further areas & recommending new initiatives through the programme as opportunities appear.
- Building and maintaining a constructive, motivating and enjoyable working environment in virtual teams.
- Identifying key stakeholders for each initiative and bringing in appropriate expertise when required.
- Building effective virtual teams, harnessing their expertise to drive to an initiative release that will improve performance.
- Working closely with Regional Boutique Managers and Multi site Managers to ensure effective delivery and adoption of the initiatives.
What will make you successful
The successful candidate will bring with them a combination of retail and project management experience. They must have a solid understanding of customer experience and have experience in driving improvements centred around this. They will also:
- Have project / programme management experience
- Understand the business environment, including consumers and competition
- Have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (be able to work on Project, Excel, Word and Power Point at the minimum)
- Have a solid knowledge of the key financial aspects of retail management (P&L structure, KPIs’ “contribution tree” and their drivers, Budget planning and follow-up)
- Have solid knowledge of the qualitative measures to ensure successful retail performance (Mystery Shopping and Customer Voice)
What you need to know
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 4th January 2021.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Please note: During the Christmas period our job adverts will be advertised for a longer period of time to account for the Christmas break. This may mean there is a slight delay in our ability to update you on the status of your application with us. We will update you as soon as possible at the beginning of January or sooner where possible.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?