Up to £28,000 per annum
13 days ago
Being a Costa Manager means you have the responsibility for delivering excellent customer service and driving operational standards. You will receive excellent on-job training, coaching and support to deliver the role to the highest standards. Training will include all aspects of operational delivery, people practises and legislative training to ensure the highest standards of health and food safety are adhered to at all times.
Retail Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensuring your team serve our customers in a timely manner, providing excellent service and exceeding customer expectations.
- Leading by example, making drinks and delivering food to brand standards - perfect in every way!
- Providing effective communication, motivating the team while providing them with regular feedback.
Retail Manager Requirements:
- We would love you to have experience in a Coffee environment.
- Have a real will do attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passion for developing a team.
- Confidence in dealing with customers and / or employee queries.
About Roadchef Limited:
We are proud to be one of the leading Motorway Service Area operators in the UK with the Best People, Best Brands, Best Service for those on the move. Every year we have 52 million visitors to one of our 30 sites, and provide a great stop for our customers and a rewarding journey for our people.
Location: Clacket Lane Motorway Service Area
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum
Benefits: Roadchef Discount Card discounts from 15% to 70% for you and your family at all Roadchef MSA; Benefits website- over 8000 discounts available on many high street and online stores; Refer a Friend - cash scheme, Long Service awards, Flexible working hours, 28 days holiday paid pro rata increasing with service (includes 8 days Bank Holiday), Discounted Hotel stays at Days Inn for employees at Roadchef Sites, Free car parking, Peoples Pension Plan, Subsidised meals while on duty, Uniform provided, Recognition schemes at all levels, Maternity and Paternity leave, On boarding plans designed for each role, Structured career programs, Great personal development opportunities.
You may have experience of the following: Unit Manager, Retail Manager, Retail Store Manager, Deputy Retail Manager, Trainee Retail Manager, Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Deputy Manager, Restaurant Assistant Manager, Restaurant Supervisor, Hospitality Manager, Store Manager, Retail Customer Service, etc.