What you’ll do:
– Work 16 – 20hours over 5 days out of 7.
– With no barriers and no doors, you’ll be meeting our customers face to face to discuss the latest and greatest Sky has to offer.
– Spend time understanding our customers’ needs to offer the best solution.
– Focus on selling the right package to the right customer
– Demonstrate expertise about our products, we’re fans too!
What you’ll bring:
– Brilliant listening skills
– Ability to emphasis and understand our customers
– A healthy streak of team ambition through sales
– A passion for working as a sales team to help customers
CVs aren’t everything. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. That’s why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round.
We’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky . Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
– Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– Discounted Mobile and broadband
– Bonus incentives
– We offer a range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare, sharesave and discounts to over 800 retailers.
Where you’ll work:
Your base site will be in Leeds, Trinity Centre, LS1 5AT, however due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we’re having to flex our recruitment and working practices to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you are invited to an interview, it’s likely this will be a virtual interview using video, and we’ll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you. Should you be successful for this role, it’s likely you’ll need to spend some of your time working from home to begin with, but we’ll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.