Duke Street, Dublin
Dublin, IE, D02 VP63
Competitive Salary + Potential Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Full Time position available
We’re looking for a proactive and commercially driven Retail Supervisor to join our Boutique in Duke Street, Dublin. Your priority will be to attain the sales targets of the boutique through premium customer experience and excellent delivery of all elements of boutique performance.
Nespresso is a name synonymous with quality and innovation. Our story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: to enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. Since 2001 in the UK, we’ve responded to consumers’ increasing appreciation for quality coffees and our year-on-year growth is testament to the quality of our offering. Our quest, to be seen as the most indulgent coffee, has resulted in the very highest quality coffees, enjoyed as solutions for ‘In Home’ and ‘Out Of Home’ consumers.
- Completing shop floor observations and providing feedback to the team in line with management support.
- Utilising customer experience and everyday coaching across the team.
- Delivering a high standard of customer service.
- Facilitating team training sessions.
- Taking accountability for managing and resolving escalated complaints.
- Monitoring and leading on internal control processes.
- Leading on ad hoc audits.
Just like our brand ambassador, George Clooney, the Nespresso coffee experience is innovative, stylish, sophisticated and difficult to resist. We want every customer to have a premium experience and you’ll have the passion and panache to provide exactly that. Whether customers want an intense Ristretto or a fruity cup of Vivalto, you’ll be on hand to deliver service oriented sales and promote our unique brand experience.
We’re looking for confident and charismatic individuals who can deliver exceptional customer service utilising strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as being able to demonstrate:
- Previous supervisory shop floor experience in the retail sector.
- A proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service.
- A strong understanding of the retail and competitive environment in which the Nespresso business operates.
- Enthusiasm to coach, train and mentor the Sales Assistants within your boutique.
- Maintain and support a positive and collaborative team culture.
In return, as part of Nestlé SA, we offer first-class training and great development opportunities. Plus, you can count on us for an attractive benefits package. This includes a competitive pension, up to 10% bonus, and 25 days holiday, with bank holidays on top.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
To find out more about Nespresso please visit: www.nespresso.com
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken! #LI-DNI
Ready to take the next step?