TI Media is one of the largest branded media companies in the UK. The company reaches more than 28 million people each month across multiple platforms, with influential brands like Trusted Reviews, Cycling Weekly, Country Life, Decanter and Wallpaper.
The Retention Marketing Team are part of the wider Subscriptions Marketing Team at TI Media, responsible for delivering customer retention strategies, revenue growth and improving lifetime value across the customer base, using data insights, customer profiling and reporting to inform customer segmentation and optimisation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Retention Marketing Manager at TI Media, on a full time basis.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Retention, the successful candidate will be responsible for devising our customer engagement strategy, driving the renewal rates and loyalty of our subscribers, and positively influencing lifetime value. You will own the end-to-end retention journey, evaluating existing touchpoints and exploring new ones to optimise customer experience and commercial performance.
You will need to have:
- 5+ years in a Direct Marketing position centred around customer retention, ideally in a subscriptions/recurring revenue setting
- Previous experience of multi-channel campaign delivery, including automated journey set up and optimisation, and both offline and online renewal series activity
- An understanding of test and learn best practice driving customer-centric experiences and retention
- Previous experience in the creation and management of customer engagement programmes and contact strategies is preferred, from ideas stage through to execution
- Proven experience working cross-functionally across an organisation and with external suppliers and experience of sharing knowledge and results with stakeholders
The successful candidate will have a good mix of the strong analytical skills required to interpret customer and commercial data, and the creative flair, excellent copy writing skills and pro-active approach to be able to bring your ideas to life. You will have the responsibility for initiating and running several projects concurrently, therefore good time management and project management skills are essential as well as an ability to delegate and engage other departments.
Have we retained your attention? Why not apply!