Role: Reward Analyst
Location: Head Office – Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Employment Type: Permanent, Full time
Here at Whitbread we have an exciting opportunity for a Reward Analyst based at our Head Office in Dunstable, Bedfordshire. As part of the Reward delivery team you will be responsible for carrying out Reward activities to support BAU as well as Reward initiatives such as pay review.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with over 35,000 employees worldwide. Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 750 hotels and over 70,000 rooms across the UK, Germany and the Middle East. We are also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater, Brewers Fayre and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. We have exciting plans to deliver our strategy that innovates and grows our core UK and international business, always keeping our customers at the heart of what we do.
What you will be doing:
- Work with Reward Managers to deliver pay analysis for each of their client groups through the design and delivery of analytical pay and bonus models.
- Support the company through research and analysis of benchmark data to manage annual salary survey submissions.
- Support and participate in the development, communication and implementation of all components of pay and bonus related tasks.
- Ensure tasks are completed to the highest standard ensuring we are compliant.
- Conduct and participate in salary surveys, interpret salary data and perform competitive positioning within the marketplace.
- Collaborate with relevant brands and management at all levels of the organization
- Build strong relationships with the wider business and provide exceptional customer service to key stakeholders.
- Provide support and insight to the business on employee benefit and incentive related activity.
- Support the Reward Manager daily task including administration and delivery of existing benefits and incentives schemes.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience within Reward role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective communicator with the ability to communicate to all levels including key Stakeholders
- High level of confidentiality and data protection compliance
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to act on own initiative
- Ability to simplify large volumes of data to draw insight
- Good understanding of HR and how this fit within a Reward context.
- Excellent Microsoft skills particularly in Excel.
In return we will offer:
- A market competitive base salary
- Up to 10% Bonus pro rata
- Sharesave scheme
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
- Subsidised restaurant / canteen
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- 25 days annual leave + bank holiday pro rata