We have an excellent opportunity for a Reward Support Advisor to join our Reward team at Whitbread on a 6 month fixed term contract at our head office in Dunstable.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with over 35,000 employees worldwide. Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 750 hotels and over 70,000 rooms across the UK, Germany and the Middle East. We are also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater, Brewers Fayre and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. We have exciting plans to deliver our strategy that innovates and grows our core UK and international business, always keeping our customers at the heart of what we do.
What you will be doing
- Handle user queries, in line with the agreed SLA and quality framework.
- Responding to queries via email.
- Provide advice based on a good understanding of Reward benefits, services and principles.
- Analyse user queries in order to fully understand the context and related circumstances while identifying the most effective solution.
- Escalate technical problems and fixes through the appropriate channels to ensure that user issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Proactively and timely follow up on agreed actions
- Act with integrity and accountability when handling queries.
- Working with sensitive data so complete discretion is paramount.
- Undertake a range of activities that support Business As Usual (BAU) Reward services (data cleaning, file uploads, quality checking, production of communication content, etc.)
- Work closely with Reward Analysts and the Reward Managers to support them in their roles and delivering large-scale projects or Reward activities as required
What we are looking for
- Works successfully in a target driven environment
- Self-motivated & thrives under pressure
- Understand the challenges of working within a fast paced, retail/hospitality environment
- Good telephone manner and comprehensive written skills
- Able to build relationships with customers to provide them with best possible service
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and deliver to timescales