Intersurgical is a thriving innovative medical manufacturing company and a world leader in providing plastic disposable products for the respiratory care business.
Position: Risk Coordinator
Location: Head Office (Wokingham UK)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Risk Coordinator to join our thriving UK medical manufacturing company.
This successful candidate will provide assistance and administration support with Risk Management documents, records and activities. .
- Developing and improving efficiency in the Risk Management Systems
- Ensure the Risk Management Systems are kept compliant and up to date
- Assisting and supplying documentation for Technical Files
- Creating Reviewing and updating risk assessment reports
- Carrying out monthly updates of IQR77
- Good communication.
- Good people skills.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Able to function effectively across a number of interrelated departments.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High level of commitment.
- Flexibility to work additional hours if required to support the facility.
You may have experience of the following: Risk Coordinator, Risk Administrator, Risk Officer, Risk Assistant, Medical Manufacturing, Compliance, Technical Administrator, Risk Management, Compliance Officer, Process Improvement, Auditor, Risk Co-ordinator, Administrator etc.