We currently have a great opportunity for a Room Attendant to join our Housekeeping team –are you enthusiastic, committed and interested to be part of a growing business? If so, we may be the right company for you!
You will be required to carry out a variety of cleaning duties and servicing of rooms and public areas throughout the hotel to the highest possible standards in a methodical, safe, hygienic and discreet manner in keeping with the service and standards offered by the hotel.
The successful candidate will:
- Take a friendly approach with an excellent eye for detail
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as showing your own initiative
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to work efficiently to ensure our rooms are ready to welcome our guests upon their arrival.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Ideally have experience within a hotel environment
What can we give you in return? An hourly rate of £8.75 per hour. We offer 30 days holiday, including bank holidays, staff food when on duty, uniform and the chance to join our Generation Farncombe apprenticeship programme, allowing you to learn and develop your career across our multi award winning hotels.
We can offer both full-time and part-time contracts and the hours of work are between 9:30am & 3:30pm
Due to our rural location, ideally you will be able to drive or have access to your own transport.
If this sounds like your perfect role and you would like more information, please send me over a copy of your CV by clicking APPLY!