Sales Advisor - Part-Time - New Build Housing
3 Days a Week, Weekdays and Occasional Weekend Cover
Pontefract and Doncaster
£21,000 - £24,0000 Per Annum + Commission
My New Build Housing Client is currently recruiting for an Experienced Sales Advisor to join their Sales Team on a Part Time basis, 3 days a week. The ideal candidate would be based on sites in Ponefract and Doncaster selling new build homes.
Key Responsibilities –
- Proactively seek out prospective sales and follow up all enquiries with telephone communication and marketing literature to optimise the business opportunity for sales across all sites within the designated area of the sales hub.
- Create and deliver informative and clear Virtual tours of sites and house plots to all customers within your specified sales hub
- Manage and implement new innovation in fulfilling the business targets on new home sales across all sites within the designated area of the sales hub.
- Negotiate with customers to ensure the best sales outcome for the business
- Utilise all technology available to ensure innovation in generating sales in differing environmental and economic conditions
- Ensure effective management of sales visits with pre-booked customers ensuring that these are arranged at suitable times and are undertaken effectively.
- Travel to all sites within the specified sales hub’s area to undertake pre booked customer appointments
- Proactively manage and follow the sales process as set out in the Sales induction training and development and Procedure Guide with every customer.
- Proactively working as a member of the sales team within the area and demonstrating effective team working skills with others who may be in the same hub area or area.
- Evaluate each sales process with a customer as to how the sale can be achieved more effectively, efficiently and profitably for the Company.
- Proactively sell all types of customer extras across all reservations to drive additional profit for the Company.
- Ensure every customer contact is recorded on the relevant IT system and in line with GDPR.
- Deal with all customers in a polite, friendly and efficient manner.
- Ensure that customers are kept fully and regularly informed of the progress of their purchase.
- Respond to all cancellations making every effort to ‘save’ and if necessary re negotiate the reservation and at all times identify the reason for cancellation and offer any suitable alternatives within other New Homes sites.
- Have detailed knowledge of all relevant purchase assistance schemes, alternative site and house type options as directed by the Company, to ensure every customer is offered a bespoke choice of sales and purchase options for them.
- Work with the Site teams across all Hub sites to understand the progress of build of current plots and prospective plots in order to provide customer information to the sites and, in turn, clearly communicate with the customer.
- Implement the Company’s continuous drive to deliver excellent customer service by advocating the customer journey and consistently exceeding customer expectations.
- Deliver high quality home demonstrations both virtually and face to face in conjunction with the build/maintenance teams in the home that the customer has purchased.
- Carry out daily tasks required for each of the specified sites within the hub.
- Work alongside colleagues within the sales hub to ensure all aspects of the sales process are completed to the required standard with all customers.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders and colleagues working within the relevant sales