- Commercial support with compilation of tenders, contract offers and renewals and price reviews.
- Prepare and issue quotations and price information to prospective new customers.
- Key account support - coordinating key account plans with account managers.
- Utilise CRM database, literature and media to identify and document new business opportunities.
- Manage customer satisfaction initiatives and present results and analysis.
- Direct customer contact for general queries and support.
- Reporting - regular and ad hoc reporting to support the commercial team, prepare and present key activity reports.
- Marketing support, using multiple channels including: Website, Email campaigns, Direct mail campaigns, Marketing literature, Exhibition stands, Adverts, Press Releases.
- Implement marketing plans.
- Source, stock and distribute profiling and product literature.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be educated to GCSE level or equivalent and as a minimum have good passes in Mathematics and English.
- Be highly competent IT skills, especially Microsoft Office products, databases and website authoring software
- Have relevant experience in a sales, marketing or customer services role.
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Be customer focussed
- Have the ability to work autonomously