Nestlé Group Sales
York – Flexible working
Salary Range £40,000 to £50,000 (depending on experience) + 17% Car Allowance
Additional benefits include up to 12% annual bonus, 25 days annual leave, 12 flex days, flexible working, pets at work, on site gym and much more!
This is a full-time permanent opportunity, but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to use during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like for you.
Here at Nestle UK&I, we have a brand-new and exciting opportunity to join our Sales Business Analytics team as a “Sales Analytics Manager”. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Analyst to join a company, which has some of the world’s leading brands, plus the opportunities that come with working for a global food business.
The Sales Analytics team is a small self-contained team that partners closely with the business to support with a wide variety of commercial planning and execution related activities. For example, we provide tools that help in answering questions our sales team may have, such as “how are much are we going to sell this month?” and “how much will it cost?” or “What’s my planning accuracy?”.
If you're interested in using data to solve complex problems and thrive when presenting your results then this could be the ideal role for you. This role offers an excellent opportunity to develop your analytical skills and methods across much of our UK and Ireland businesses. You will be responsible for providing support across the sales function in the UK and Ireland whilst supporting legacy applications to ensure Nestlé sales operates as efficiently as possible with a high level of precision.
You’ll also have the opportunity to work on a number of projects across various areas allowing you to gain a true insight into the way our business works.
- Be a solution owner and single point of contact for a defined portfolio of tools
- Be an active contributor to our agreed Analytics strategy.
- Work pro-actively with your stakeholder groups both internally and externally to deliver great customer service to successfully support our Sales operations.
- You’ll identify opportunities to develop and implement process and technical improvements to drive efficiencies that continually enhance the working lives of our customers.
- Be willing to undertake further study to develop yourself and provide support and coaching to our teams on analytics, developing their understanding and capability.
- Translate complex subject matter into a form that can be easily interpreted and applied in Sales operations.
What will make you successful
As the successful candidate, you will ideally have previous experience in an FMCG in at least one of the following areas,
- Finance or a function where statistics or mathematics are heavily used.
- Support functions such as Business intelligence, Decision support or as an analyst
- Technical role supporting large communities with relational database, data engineering.
Ideally, you’ll hold the relevant qualifications, however this isn’t essential as full training will be provided however your resume will demonstrate a real passion and interest in all things data and analytics, for example, data, modelling, visualisation and storytelling.
In addition, you should also have some experience with the following tools
- R, SAS or equivalent
- Microsoft Power suite of tools (Apps, BI, Automate etc.)
- Relational database experience (SQL including the design)
- Microsoft office (Excel, Access) including VBA
- SAP R/3, Business Warehouse, AFO
Alongside your technical experience you’ll have well developed communication and interpersonal skills. Your pro-active approach to delivering in an environment that can sometimes be ambiguous and pressured is essential, as is having the ability to work collaboratively across a range of stakeholders.
You will understand the importance of being able to prioritise your workload to achieve deadlines as this is a busy and challenging opportunity, but it also brings the chance to work in a supportive team with a great mix of people who you could truly learn from.
We’ll work hard to make you feel welcome and valued from day one!
What you need to know
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 20th July 2020.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?