Wilby are independent Chartered Insurance Brokers and risk management specialists with offices in West Yorkshire, Cheshire and Cumbria serving clients across the UK. We pride ourselves on first class customer service delivered by qualified professionals. We were established in 1984 we have over 30 years of broking experience and are now part of the PIB Group.
We are recruiting for a Sales Co-ordinator Handler based in Halifax. This is an exciting time to join PIB. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
• As a Sales Co-ordinator your role will be to generate leads and convert opportunities for Wilby
Using Acturis, to record all data accurately
• To maintain “Electronic File Notes” within the system instantly & accurately to record all contact to date and present position.
• Follow the Group Procedure when an appointment agreed/booked
• To work closely with the Team Leader and & Team Director and attend regular progress discussions
• Ensure Continuous Professional Development within all aspects of the industry and expansion of product knowledge and technical expertise working towards Chartered Insurance qualifications as directed.
• Cert Cii qualification ideal
• Previous experience in a fast paced sales environment
• Undertake and pass Level 3 competency in both general insurance subjects and subjects relevant to your specialisms
• To be professional, efficient and friendly when making calls to potential prospects.
• Excellent customer service skills
Excellent salary + Company Benefits + Bonus Structure
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Sales Co-ordinator, Sales Support, Key Account Manager, New Business, Account Manager, Customer Service, Sales Executive, Call Centre, Sales Consultant, Account Executive, Sales Administrator, Insurance, Cert CII, etc
about 1 month ago