Due to the continued growth of NWF Fuels, we are on the lookout for top sales agents to deliver the best possible customer care, working on an inbound and outbound sales activity for the Merseyside area.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Proven Sales Experience with evidence of hitting set KPI’s
- Answering inbound calls with confident negotiation skills
- Making outbound sales calls, building rapport with prospective customers
- Responding to emails in a timely manner
- Pricing and entering order details on the system
- Dealing with customer queries
- Delivering great service to customers
- Hitting monthly Sales and productivity targets
- Aspirations to move up as the business grows vs the 5 year plan
Sales Executive Requirements:
- An upbeat friendly approach to speaking to customers is essential
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective Listening skills
- Excellent Communication skills on all platforms
- PC literate
About NWF Fuels:
With a modern fleet of over 155 fuel tankers and a strategically located depot network, NWF Fuels supplies a comprehensive range of fuel related products coast-to-coast throughout England and Wales to Domestic, Agricultural, Commercial and Retail customers. A focus on service and the customer is what differentiates NWF Fuels in the market and it is the attitude of the people within NWF Fuels which drives this difference. The business has grown both organically and through acquisition and is the third largest fuel distributor in the UK. NWF Fuels is part of the AIM’s listed NWF Group listed on the London Stock exchange.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
You may have experience of the following: Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Account Executive, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Customer Service, Relationship Management, Sales, Inbound, etc.