School Caretaker (Part time)
Role: School Caretaker (Part time) – 3 Days per week
Duration: January 2021 start till July 2021 (Temporary to Permanent Contract)
Pay rate: £80 - £100 per day (paid on a weekly basis – negotiable dependant on experience and references)
Are you an experienced School Caretaker looking for a new role?
Do you have previous experience of working in a similar environment as a Site or Premises Assistant?
Are you looking for a part time role that offers flexibility with start and finish times?
Teaching Personnel are working with a Primary and Secondary School that is on the lookout for an experienced School Caretaker that can start immediately on a part-time basis. The successful applicant with be assisting with the following:
- Communicate effectively with the facilities team to ensure projects are completed on time
- Carry out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs
- Ensure the building and grounds are secure when not in use
- Open the building in the morning and lock it at the end of the day
- Ensure heating, lighting and alarm systems are checked regularly to ensure they are operational
- Take responsibility for ordering equipment relevant to your role
You will have the following:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working as a School Caretaker, Premise/Site Assistant
- A valid DBS Certificate (we can assist with your application)
- Right to work in the UK
- Available to interview and start immediately
- 2 Proofs of address within the last three months
Please contact Paps at 0207 593 3070 to discuss this role further.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.