Job Title: KS2 Teaching Assistant
Salary / Rate: £63.00 - £72.00
Location: L15 area
A Primary School in the Wavetree area of Liverpool is looking for a strong Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis, starting September
You will be supporting small groups of pupils with intervention session for Maths, English and any other session needed to support pupils with their learning and development also on a one to one basis in a Year 5 and Year 6 classes
As the KS2 Teaching Assistant you will work closely with the class Teacher and together create a calm, nurturing environment and create a fun learning approach to help the development of all pupils
The school is near all local bus route and has a car-park
- As the KS2 Teaching Assistant , you will supported pupils in Year 5 and Year 6 classes
- As the KS2 teaching Assistant you will support the pupil with their learning and development
Required Skills & Experience:
- You must have previous experience supporting pupil in KS2 classes
- You must have good knowledge of KS2 curriculum , allowing you to really support pupil with their learning
- Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 12+ months or similar
- If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on 07710094493 or email Nicola.email@example.com at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.