As the Senior Care Assistant, you will be tasked with managing the care team within the Home and ensuring that care staff are adhering to CQC guidelines whilst providing exceptional levels of care to residents.
You will promote and deliver high standards of care and supervise and instruct less experienced staff to enable them to fully contribute to the care provided within the Home.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Previous experience working within an elderly care setting.
- Self-motivated, resilient and well-organised
- Team player but able to work on your own initiative
- Dependable, able to work well under pressure and flexible to meet the needs of the Home
- Previous supervisory experience within a care/nursing home setting and experience of working with the elderly
- An NVQ level 2 in health & social care is essential along with a dedicated passion for providing exceptional care.
As part of our recruitment process you will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check.
About Dovehaven Care Homes:
Dovehaven are a family run care group providing residential, nursing and care homes in Southport, Liverpool, Ormskirk, Leyland and Wigan whilst also specialising in dementia care.
We have been providing this high quality care for our residents for over 30 years and pride ourselves on the happy, welcoming atmosphere in all of our homes. Across all Dovehaven Care Homes, we provide a full range of care for both long term and respite periods.
Location: Preston / Bamber Bridge / Leyland, Lancashire
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £9.64 per hour (Marsh House, Leyland - £8.85)
Benefits: Career development opportunities, Excellent work environment, Four weekly pay, Paid DBS, Free on-site parking, Free uniform, 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave, Pension scheme.