Senior Chassis Control Software Engineer
Location: Surrey, UK
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual experienced in Software and Mechanical Engineering in the Automotive industry looking for their next exciting career move within a world-leading company. You will work on revolutionary and ground-breaking projects related to Chassis Control Software and contribute to the future of the Automotive sector.
The client is not only a household name but one of the most renowned and highly respected companies in the automotive industry to date. You will play a major part their future planning and programs while having a wealth of further progression opportunities for your career as you become an expert in your field.
You will be responsible for a wide range of projects related to performance related control systems for the whole vehicle. This will include delivery of embedded control algorithms and diagnostics and calibration for chassis. In order to be successful in this role you will have experience in:
- Chassis software requirements capture and detailed software design
- Model-based control software development and verification
- Support vehicle software testing and calibration
- AUTOSAR application software component development
- Verification testing in MIL, SIL and HIL environments, and in-vehicle integration
What are they looking for?
- Chassis and Vehicle Dynamics control systems development
- Hydraulic systems control expertise
- Traction controls expertise
- Hybrid-based software calibration
- Vehicle-based software calibration
Degree level education in a Mechanical or Automotive related subject.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.