A fabulous 4 star Hotel set in beautifully landscaped grounds in the West Sussex countryside - Chichester. Hotel covers weddings and functions throughout the year. Their bespoke fine dining Restaurant offers a selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard.
There is a live-in accommodation available for the relocation purposes for successful candidate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Senior chef de partie (Chichester):
- Monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
- Meet the required 2AA Rosette standard
- Comply with food safety legislations
- Supervise and motivate the team
What You Need To Be a Successful Senior chef de partie Chichester):
- Passionate about delivering high standard of presentation
- Previous experience working in a fine dining establishment
- Attention to detail, precision and patience
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent communication skills
The Reward/Benefits – Senior chef de partie (Chichester):
- Live in accommodation available
- Career progression opportunities
- Great tips and company benefits
- Salary of £24,000 - per annum
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.