Senior Client Operations Manager
Sigma are looking for A Senior Client Operations Manager to lead a team of Managers and motivate large teams as well as working with Clients.
As a Senior Client Operations Manager, you’ll be at the heart of everything we do for our client - working with customers and leading multiple teams of energy specialists. Taking full responsibility for all issues that you and your teams come across, you’ll be responsible for delivering end to end customer service and building high performing and motivated teams.
You will be responsible for delivering outstanding operational performance and adhering to all regulatory requirements with emphasis on Delivering the best customer outcomes through high performing, empowered, happy teams whilst achieving gross profit.
You will role model the required behaviours, coach, mentor, and develop Team Managers identifying and nurturing talent, facilitating an environment where everyone feels valued and empowered to do their best.
Senior Client Operations Manager Requirements:
- Create a culture of empowerment ownership and delivering results. Customer centricity is at the heart of your operation sharing your performance with internal stakeholders, highlighting themes, trends and opportunities.
- Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs and SLAs.
- Continuously look for improvements by utilising internal Sigma resources to identify opportunities to improve our service to our client.
- Create a high-performance culture where your teams are engaged, feel valued, a sense of ownership and strive to do their best.
- Naturally identify and develop internal talent creating clear operational succession plans.
- Complete monthly 121s and quarterly appraisals with your teams and ensure they complete monthly reviews with their energy specialists.
- Effectively manage all HR processes and procedures in line with Sigma’s policies and requirements.
- Communicate across operational teams sharing all relevant messages successfully.
What can we give you in return?
- We’re all about reward and recognition here at Sigma, there’s plenty of opportunity to achieve bonus, to get involved in incentives and be recognised by your peers.
- Our people are our biggest asset!
- There is plenty of progression and training opportunities, we like to promote and develop our people!
- It’s a great community to be part of, that does great things for charity and has a wide range of social events.
- We live our values daily – to be the best in class!
About Sigma, part of the Digicall Group:
Our business revolves around Business Process Outsourcing – we help run businesses more effectively and efficiently by taking responsibility for various processes.
Sigma is part of the Digicall Group which is a preferred service partner providing a range services in diverse segments such as contact centre management, insurance claims administration, claims assessment and adjudication, supply chain management and tailor-made bespoke solutions which meet customer demands in a responsible, cost-effective and sustainable way.
Our mission is…To improve everything Always! We do this by living our values…
Sigma has created four Core Values that the business and all employees stand by, they help drive our behaviours and what our brand stands for.
#Always Learning – because the more we learn the more we achieve
#Always Adapting – because flexibility creates opportunity
#Always Together – because we are part of our community, not apart from our community
#Always Better – because we do more
Location: Birmingham / Home-based
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 per week
Salary: £45,000 per annum
You may have experience of the following: Senior Client Operations Manager, Client Operations Manager, Operations Manager, Team Manager, Customer Services, Office Manager, Office Supervisor, Office Team Leader, Administration Manager, Administration Supervisor, Administration Team Leader, Admin Assistant, Administrator, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Operations Assistant, Operations Coordinator, etc.