Senior Content Executive
Here at Howserv we like to stand out from the crowd and we’re excited to be offering some exciting new opportunities.
We’ve been selling award-winning insurance products and services since 2004 and we have an exciting portfolio of market leading brands including Staysure, Avanti and Paying Too Much.
It’s been a challenging year so far for everyone but at Howserv we’ve embraced this. We’ve been bold, innovative and adaptable allowing us to set ourselves even further ahead of the pack, building on our strong foundations for an exciting future. We’re an ambitious bunch and are really excited to be recruiting for a Senior Content Executive who will report directly into Head of Content.
What we are looking for
Based within the Content team, this position will play a key role in a rapidly expanding group of eCommerce businesses. Working closely with the Head of Content, you will be responsible for coordinating an engaging and constantly evolving content strategy.
As the Senior Content Executive, you will assist with all digital content, including web, email and social media across multiple brands and products held under the Howserv umbrella (Staysure, Avanti, PayingTooMuch.com, Legends Tour and others), helping promote the brands, support customer engagement and ultimately maximise sale opportunities.
You will assist in delivering the content initiatives across existing channels (SEO, email and social media) as we to create engaging content to deliver commercial targets. You’ll work with the Head of Content on the strategic direction and be accountable for the day-to-day delivery of content.
What you’ll be doing
- You will have three or more years’ experience in a similar content role
- You will be skilled in creating a range of digital content ranging across editorial, SEO landing pages, Customer Service information, as well as news articles
- To be successful in this position you will have a passion for digital content writing, with meticulous attention to detail. You will also have experience in using content to drive revenue growth both online and offline, and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- We are also looking for an individual with experience in writing customer-focused, benefits-driven business relevant content, as well as an awareness of SEO and A/B testing
- Experience in using analytical tools such as Google analytics and spreadsheets to solve queries
- Proactivity. We want to understand the challenges customers face and are proactive in anticipating future needs. Speed and clarity matter!
- Resilience. We want a confident individual that pushes through in the toughest of times. Reflection, resistance and purpose is what will move you and the strategies forward.
Highly desired, but not essential
Experience working within the Travel or Financial Services industry, particularly insurance.
We’re not just about the 9-5. We’re offering flexible hours on working from Home & Office helping you to make time for the other things that are important in your life. This role comes with a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience plus 23 days’ annual leave.
We love developing our people and we’ll also help you to reach for the stars with some fantastic opportunities to advance your career, the end destination? well that’s up to you.
And to add to that you’ll get free gym membership, private health cover, free European Travel insurance and access to some great perks through our online portal Perkbox.
You may have experience of the following: Senior Content Executive, Content Executive, Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, etc.