Senior Management Accountant - Central and Europe
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
This is an exciting time to join PIB as we are recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant - Central and Europe. Your role will be to manage and deliver management accountant services to the PIB Central division, supporting the Finance Business Partner in providing quality MI, reporting and business development opportunities. In addition to this you will develop and deliver the internal reporting capability of the Group for the newly acquired European businesses.
- To produce quality monthly management information for the Central division
- Maintain quality audit trail and records to support the financial accounts of the entities within Group
- Work with external and internal audit as required around account production and the control environment
- Potentially manage direct reports should the division expand to the extent additional team members are required
- Work collaboratively across the Financial Control management team to deliver the wider business service
- Look to produce both UK and local MI that supports the newly acquired mainland Europe businesses including developing a scalable MI model
- Manage the acquisition accounting of the businesses bought by the Group
- CCAB Financial qualification/studying CCAB finals
- Delivering monthly financial information with complex underlying systems
- Financial services experience preferred although not essential
- Experience operating across multiple business areas
- Experience in the European market ideal but not essential
- Strong communication and influencing skills across senior stakeholders
Full Job Description available on request.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office or working part time then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Accountant, Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Corporate Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Financial Controller, Financial Analyst, Senior Accountant, etc.