Senior Marketing Manager
RSM are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our team (small but beautifully formed) based in the beautiful market town of Olney; who enjoys a ‘can do’ approach, and a passion for both quality, results and life. Looking for the individual to move/progress into the Managing Director role.
We are an agency with both pedigree and heritage, and we are referred to as a ‘loveable speed boat’ - performance, versatile and fun!
Trading for over 20 years’ working for some of the world’s largest brands; PlayStation, Mercedes-Benz, Lamborghini, Ford Motor Co., Yamaha, Michelin, Sony to name a few household names.
Turnover in excess of £55 million, award-wining, and quite simply deliver what we promise, when we promise it.
Position: Senior Marketing Manager
Location: Olney, MK46 4BA
Job type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £50K dependent on experience (plus bonus structure)
- Development and implementation of agreed strategies; supporting client’s business objectives
- Management of projects from concept through to delivery, always working to best-practice
- Excellent understanding of digital platforms, with proven track record
- Believes in professional personal development
- Creative and constructive contributions to meetings with a confidence to challenge
- Supporting team members and managing third-party suppliers
- New business support from finding an opportunity, developing the tender, contributing to the creative process and presenting
- At least five years’ experience within integrated marketing (ideally agency side)
- Excellent knowledge of website platforms, user experience, content management systems, SEO and PPC/AdWords strategies
- Strong experience of CRM with marketing providers, such as HubSpot, Salesforce
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An excellent understanding of the digital industry
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Confident communicator and presenter at all levels, with excellent interpersonal skills
This role is for someone who enjoys a ‘can do’ approach and is happy to be ‘hands-on’.
Do you have a positive outlook, take pride in your work, love diversity and want to be rewarded for your contribution to the agency’s success? Then you could be just what they need!
You must live within a 45-minute commute of MK46 4BA for a suitable work/life balance, happy to discuss some home working post probation.
Let’s remember there are always two sides to every story….
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY’S – THANK YOU
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Project Manager, Digital Product Manager, Project Manager, Project Management, Product Manager, Product Management, Customer Relationship, Digital Service Manager, Email Marketing, Digital Project Coordinator, MyMailer, MailChimp, CRM, SEO, PPC, etc.
£50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior Marketing Manager