Senior Product Manager
Location – Homebased
Salary – £50,000+ depending on experience
Duration – Permanent / Full Time
Sector – Marketing
Are you a Product Manager looking for your next challenge? Have you experience of developing product and marketing strategies within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry? Maybe you are already working with nutritional supplements and are looking to develop further within this?
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help our client build their brand awareness and ultimately increase sales – could this be you?
They have a goal of bringing a fresh and innovative approach to cost-effective prescribing of oral nutritional supplements within the NHS. The Vision is to be the most valued partner to the NHS and they are well on their way to achieving this.
The Senior Product Manager responsibilities will include:
- Ongoing analysis of product positioning, market, competitors, developing consumer insights and appropriate market responses.
- Translate marketing plans into national and regional market strategies to include existing products and NPD.
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action” using all appropriate channels.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities.
- Monitor product distribution and customer performance taking remedial action as appropriate.
- Devise innovative growth strategies.
- Work closely with the sales team, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools and materials.
- Manage social media presence and programmes to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Utilise data for marketing campaigns, interrogating the organisation’s databases and internal and external data.
- Manage the relationship and output of outside agency resource.
- Ensure successful implementation of planned re-brand of existing products.
- Develop Commercial Opportunities working closely with Commercial and Projects manager.
You will have:
- Proven working experience in product management.
- Experience of working with Nutritional supplements is desirable.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Familiar with all potential communication channels and marketing best practices.
You may have a background of the following: Product Manager, Marketer, Senior Product Manager, Marketing Manager, etc.,
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications. Emerald Starfish are working exclusively with this client on a retained basis.
Closing date for applications is 16th November 2020
In return the successful candidate will receive a competitive package depending on experience.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Senior Product Manager