Senior Service Delivery Manager | Dunstable | Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Service Delivery Manager to add business value to our Commercial, Digital and Head Office stakeholders. Are you people and outcome focused? Do you have experience of working within an enterprise scale business? Do you have experience of managing multiple suppliers?
What continues to set us apart are our excellent products and people. In Premier Inn, we have the UK’s favourite budget hotel chain, currently outperforming the market and ambitious for more as we execute our plans in both the UK and Germany. We have much loved brands such as Beefeater, Brewers Fayre, Bar + Block alongside exciting up and coming propositions such as Cookhouse & Pub.
We remain true to our values and put our people at the centre of everything we do. Throughout this crisis we a proud to have supported our nations Key Workers by providing accommodation throughout the pandemic.
About the role:
The Senior Service Delivery Manager will partner with Commercial, Digital and Head Office stakeholders, and be accountable for assuring the IT services delivered within that business area meet requirements including quality, cost and overall operational performance.
You will be the primary point of contact for all senior business leaders and teams in relation to the operational services delivered to the respective business area. A key area of this role will be to manage on-going stakeholder relationships and hold Technology Services to account for the delivery of service into the respective business area.
What you’ll be doing:
- Accountable for the management of IT service(s) in their assigned business area over the service lifecycle.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance of the service strategy and the service portfolio.
- Support the Commercial growth of business area, through identifying mutually beneficial service enhancements
- Ensure that customer satisfaction levels are maintained and improved.
- Be an active part of the IT Services leadership team, creating and fostering a culture of one team across all IT and business areas
- Direct line management responsibility for a team of Service Delivery Managers who cover the whole of the IT Services landscape within Business area.
- Accountable for ensuring agreed Service Level Targets are met on an on-going basis and reported on though service level reports and service review meetings.
- Accountable for the setting up of (as appropriate) executable service level arrangements, service level agreements (customer oriented), operational level agreements (operations oriented), underpinning contracts (supplier oriented) that support business goals and required outcomes.
- Run and Manage business stakeholder service review meetings.
- Accountable for final approval of change requests, where necessary (based on scale), in order to ensure system stability and service availability is retained per business area.
- Accountable for continuous service improvement of the service provided by the service delivery team through liaison with all IT functions and by introducing new ideas, concepts and standards from outside the business
- Establish, maintain, improve and maximise working relationships with key external partners/suppliers that provide support services. Work collaboratively with these parties on joint programmes where appropriate, optimising their activities and ensuring that they are aware of and comply with established best practice.
- Leads on the process to deliver ongoing continual service improvement through creative, agile thinking.
- Responsible for managing the IT Services (per business area), budgeting, accounting and cost control and charging structures.
What you’ll need:
- Strong experience in a customer facing IT service delivery role
- ITIL qualified or experience gained from managing in an ITIL environment
- Proven experience of managing teams and developing people
- Familiar with agile software development and product development methodologies.
- Demonstrable leadership experience building cross-organisational consensus with exposure to technology providers and/or business clients.
- Demonstrate experience managing a high-performing, cohesive team and in liaising with middle and senior management.
- Demonstrable experience in senior level technology client services and support experience.
- Broad range of technical skills (including enterprise level applications).
- Business domain knowledge from ecommerce, marketing, loyalty, CRM, and technology services.
- Strong commercial skills with deep understanding of technology service delivery and SLAs.