Location: Chigwell, IG7 6BT
Type: Permanent – Full time
Are you an experienced Sous Chef or maybe looking to take the next step in your career?
Would you be interested in working for an employer that values its staff and takes on there ideas?
Perhaps you are after a role that will offer you a chance of more freedom and lots of room to grow in a large business with a family feel?
This position offers many great perks. Working for a well-established and respected company with a true family feel. Also, this company offers amazing work/life balance within the working week. Most of all, a quality based environment, that is fun, engaging and rewarding, with plenty of support to help you along the way.
- Experience of ‘Fresh food’ cooking and preparation
- A positive attitude with a passion to support changing menus
- Setting and reviewing GPs
- Managing wage targets
- Ordering and stock control management
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
- Hardworking and reliable
- A Fun-loving character
- Hands-on with a ‘can do’ attitude