Position: Service Delivery Co-Ordinator - Shared Services Centre (Finance)
Location: Dawson Lane, BD4 6HN
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
Joining a new Finance Shared Services function, supporting teams in the UK, Continential Europe, Australia and Japan, our new Service Delivery Co-ordinator will provide central coordination for the new function and subsidiaries. A key contact and liaison, you will help ensure optimum value is delivered to customers. Whilst your main responsibilities will be to manage the customer communication and overall relationship.
- Understand the service agreements (SLA’s) across all in-scope functions and ensure service is delivered in line with expectations.
- Work with the ISSC team leads to ensure monthly SLA reports are produced on time and coordinate the central submission to customers.
- Manage governance across ISSC, ensuring service review meetings are taking place and providing value.
- Maintain overall visibility of SLA change requests, ensuring full tracking of changes in scope in place.
- Coordinate customer satisfaction surveys to gain feedback on service performance and relationship, developing clear action plans to address any gaps.
- Liaise with the ISSC Accounting team to ensure monthly cross charges are applied correctly and any queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Provide regular communication to the Director of International Shared Services to maintain awareness of current activities / issues.
Experienced in customer services, you understand what it takes to deliver service excellence. A pivotal role in the team we are looking for you to:
- Have outstanding verbal, written and numerical communication and influencing skills with the ability to lead and facilitate meaningful and longstanding relationships
- Experience working in a shared service centre or customer facing organisation managing finance, financial services or similar product
- Skilled at managing relationships and conflicting priorities at all levels of seniority; develops great relationships
- Be accountable - takes ownership of issues and sees them through to resolution
- Work well in a dynamic environment contributing to a solution orientated mind-set
- Be capable self-starter and proactive, stands by decisions and actions, commits to things that are then delivered
- Always look for ways to improve the service or experience given, is insatiably curious and works creatively to challenge the status quo and make decisions
- Put people first, shows energy and enthusiasm in their job
- Commit to working in a smart, collaborative and efficient way to deliver business value
- Be at an advantage if you are fluent in Dutch, German, French or Japanese, but this is not essential
Based at our Dawson Lane site in Bradford, close to key motorway links you’ll be able to take advantage of:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension benefit
- A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work / life balance
Our brand new business, in the Hallmark Card global organisation, is looking for exceptionally talented people to join them. We’re offering a truly unique opportunity to be part of a start-up business, within a globally recognised brand, offering equally exciting career development opportunities. Whether you’re with us for the long haul, joining us permanently, or on a fixed-term basis, you’re guaranteed to gain experiences beyond the norm!
Charismatic, forward-thinking, passionate, energetic people will be at home here. As well as having the opportunity to continuously develop your skills, you’ll get involved with knowledge transfer projects and gain experience of working with finance professionals all over the globe. Not your average opportunity…
You may have experience of the following: Shared Service Finance Manager, Shared Services Manager, Shared Service Centre Manager, Finance Manager, Service Deliver Manager, Finance Shared Services, Financial Services, Assistant Finance Manager, Deputy Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Service Delivery Manager, Service Delivery Coordinator, etc.