Role: Service Introduction Lead - contract
As Service Introduction Lead you will be responsible for understanding the projects across the portfolio from a demand perspective. This will include assessing each project in terms of requirements, resource requirement, task size, risk profile, impact on current service model and required target service model. From the impact assessment you will need to understand the number of days to be included within the project to complete the Service Introduction activities.
You will work in an ITIL environment particularly in Service Design and Service Transition, along with service lifecycle, principles, processes, functions and activities. You will be aligned to a project within the business and have responsibility for ensuring the service components across the project within the portfolio are successfully delivered. You will also be responsible for defining the service requirements including SLAs, hours of operation, non-functional requirements and perform gap analysis between Whitbread standard support models and the requirements
As a Service Introduction Lead you may assess, create or contribute to the service elements within a 3rd party Supplier contract and be responsible for ensuring that what is being implemented by the supplier meets the needs of the business.
What we are looking for
- Experience of service design of implementations with multiple interfaces
- Proven experience gained in an IT service management/delivery environment, responsible for areas such as service introduction, transition or design.
- Experience of contract negotiations and management.
- Experience in managing deliverables via 3rd party suppliers.
- Knowledge and application of ITIL service management processes.
- Knowledge of the Service Lifecycle ITIL V3 Framework.
- Strong senior stakeholder communication and influencing skills.
- Customer focused with a passion and drive for customer satisfaction and delivering business value.
- An analytical approach to problem solving, and a rigorous attention to detail.