£10.00 - £11.75 per hour
about 2 months ago
Due to our ever-expanding organisation, we are looking for Management level staff who would be willing to make a difference in the lives of the people we support.
Why be a Service Manager for Jigsaw Creative Care?
Jigsaw aspires to provide services that enable and empower the people it supports and its staff. We want to celebrate our successes and applaud positive and proactive support whilst at the same time radically transform culture, leadership and professional practice to deliver care and support which keeps people safe, and promotes recovery.
We recognise the importance of excellent training and development opportunities and recognise, welcome and encourage hard work, innovation and initiative. We provide a comprehensive induction programme alongside fully funded Diploma’s in Health and Social Care (up to Level 7) as well as other professional development opportunities.
Service Manager Requirements:
• Manage the day to day running of the service. Ensuring a high standard of personalised care.
• Provide effective leadership and support to all staff and participate in direct work with the people we support.
• Participate in duty rota Including weekends and evenings, to carry sleeping-in and wake night duties when required.
• Be responsible for managing or overseeing rotas, and ensure appropriate cover is in place at all times.
• Previous experience dealing with multi-disciplinary teams and handling paper work like risk assessments, MCA, care plan and updating PBSP.
• Previous experience of Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Challenging Behaviours and Mental Health would be advantageous.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time Flexible, up to 40 hours per week
Salary: £10.00 - £11.75 per hour / £23,680.00 – £27,320 per annum depending upon experience
Benefits: Great opportunities for career development with our personal development plans, Care Certificate Training, Flexible working hours, Fully funded DBS, Employer Pension Contribution, 28 days annual leave for full time, plus one additional day for each year of service, Bonuses, Fully Funded Qualifications, Employee Assistance Program Employee benefits scheme (discounts in many stores!)
You may have experience of the following: Service Manager, Care Manager, Senior Care Coordinator, Service Delivery, Area Manager, Healthcare, Social Worker, Community Care, Senior Support Worker, Team Leader, Charity, Not For profit, etc.