Social and Digital Media Manager
Job type: Full or Part Time, Fixed Term Maternity Cover
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
You will develop and lead social media management for our top tier digital and social clients driving satisfaction and revenue. Developing standout creative social media campaigns that spark engagement and conversation, you will retain and grow existing digital accounts and identify new digital revenue opportunities from existing and prospective clients. You will support the Practice Lead to evolve the agency’s digital service proposition to stay current and capitalise on emerging trends.
Social and Digital Media Manager Responsibilities
- Creates strategic and compelling social media and digital programmes for clients
- Consults with clients to provide expert opinion and advice across the digital and social spectrum
- Oversees the execution of paid digital and social efforts to ensure campaigns deliver desired results and are set-up for success.
- Implements reporting and evaluation best practices for clients to showcase performance against agreed KPIs
- Delivers strategic insights and actionable recommendations to improve and accelerate campaign performance
- Acts a strong mentor and motivator to junior members within the team offering coaching, supervision and assessment alongside the PR account manager
Social and Digital Media Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in managing social media campaigns with a solid knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to produce quality written and visual content
- Experience of setting up and managing the delivery of cross-organisational, multi-audience communication projects and campaigns
- Demonstrated success working on digital content delivery in a client-focused environment
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds, genders, abilities and ethnicities.
About Whiteoaks International:
At Whiteoaks International, we provide a complete range of PR, digital and content services to technology clients in the retail, fintech, enterprise IT and security industries, to name just a few. We guarantee better results from our clients’ tech PR investment.
We’re the number one tech PR agency outside London - this year we’re continuing to grow and win even more exciting new B2B tech clients. As a result, a great new role that we need to fill with the best superstars around so if you think that’s you, please apply now!
Strictly no agencies please.
You may have experience of the following: Social Media Manager, Digital Media Manager, Social Media Specialist, Social Media Strategist, Social Media Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Online Engagement, Marketing Manager, etc.