You will join us as a Solutions Architect as part of a team charged with delivering and enabling Digital Excellence across the Organisation. The Solution Architect will be responsible for the high level technical design of solutions, taking into account the existing and future architectures of the organisation.
Solutions Architect Responsibilities:
- Designing solutions appropriate for customer requirement and the wider business.
- Innovative thinking to solve business challenges.
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to translate business problems into technical designs. Creates an optimal design through an iterative process, aligning the user need with the system requirements and organisational objectives.
- Ensure designs are aligned with the National, Regional and Local architectural principles.
- Design architecture taking security and compliance at its guiding principle.
Solutions Architect Requirements:
- A Degree or demonstrable work experience in a similar environment.
- Demonstrable experience of Solutions and / or Enterprise Architecture.
- Demonstrable experience in seeing the Big Picture and supporting organisational objectives, in moving to a digitally excellent organisation.
- Proven experience of designing solutions within a secure network ensuring compliance to accreditation regimes.
- Proven experience of collaboration, influencing stakeholders and managing relationships.
- Proficient at architecture tools & utilities, e.g. CaseWise, MS Visio, PowerPoint.
About Derbyshire Constabulary:
Derbyshire Constabulary is committed to reducing and investigating crime, protecting people and promoting law and order across the county of Derbyshire.
Location: Force HQ, Ripley Derbyshire, DE5 3RS (Travel may be required around the country to suppliers and other emergency services teams)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, Flexible working considered, 37 hours per week
Salary: £39,669 to £46,947 per annum
You may have experience of the following: Solution Architect, Enterprise Solution Architect, Solution Design, Implementation Assurance, Application Solutions, IT Architecture, Senior Solution Architect, etc.
£39,669 to £46,947 per annum
7 months ago