Are you interested in joining a fast-paced, innovative and growing organisation? Adare SEC is a leading provider of technology-led, Integrated Communication Solutions, inspiring our clients with choice and insight to deliver their vital message securely, via multiple channels. We partner with a wide range of blue chip clients such as Allianz, Santander and Virgin Trains to ensure their communications are efficient, effective and engaging.
Position: Solutions Architect
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 38.5 per week
Salary: £50k to £75k per annum
Benefits: Company Pension Scheme. 26 days annual leave plus stat. Free car parking. Flexible working opportunities with other flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days.
About the role:
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Solutions Architect to join the Technology team in Huddersfield.
The role holder will work with the project and Sales teams to gather requirements and convert these into a strategy for the delivery of a software solution. They will support the pre-sales and implementation of projects by demonstrating / designing the solution, assisting in the creation of a project plan, documenting and presenting the approach to the project stakeholders and working with the development teams to ensure the solution is developed on time and meets the required specification.
If you are a team player, enthusiastic, pro-active and have a passion for quality, we want to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to join an amazing team.
- Experience in the field of providing Information Technology Solutions and Customer Communication Management
- Experience within a Pre-Sales role and excellent communication skills
- Customer Presentation and Solution Demonstration Skills
- Knowledge of core print industry applications, including any other form of electronic communication
- Knowledge of Customer Communications Management
- Substantial experience within a technical business analyst / solutions architect role, preferably with a track record of delivering new business wins alongside internal projects
- Experience in contributing to the delivery of technology projects in fast paced organisations and can demonstrate ability to transition industries
- Supporting the development of the overall architectural strategy; recommending highly secure, cost effective, high performing solutions; and providing leadership to the wider IT function on a wide range of technology areas. - Contributing to business case documentation, project scope and planning documents
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Lead and promote the development of high performing solutions that meet strategic objectives
- An independent and self-directed working practice that prioritises business success first
- Solid, demonstrable background in IT Architecture services
- Governance, Process definition and implementation of architectural practices
No agencies...thank you.
You may have experience of the following: Solution Architect, Enterprise Solution Architect, Solution Design, Implementation Assurance, Application Solutions, IT Architecture, Senior Solution Architect, etc.
£50000 - £75000 per annum
9 days ago