Sous Chef – 4* Hotel near Uckfield - £28,000 - £30,000 p/a – Live in available
A Sous chef is required for this prestigious hotel in East Sussex. Working 45 hour week, 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends.
The hotel is of a very high calibre, so previous hotel experience is essential. Please also note that your own transport is also essential in order to travel to the hotel. There is Live in accommodation available within 5 minutes’ drive from hotel.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef (Uckfield):
- To work alongside the other chefs in the kitchen
- To produce and present the dishes to meet the required standard
- To assist with managing and maintaining the stock and storage
- To assist in monitoring and maintaining quality of food produced
- To help with creating new recipes and assist with writing menus
What You Need To Be a Successful Sous Chef (Uckfield):
- Experience at Sous Chef level in a busy fresh food hotel
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- A creative flair with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Educated to the NVQ level or equivalent
- Own transport due to location
The Reward/Benefits – Sous Chef (Uckfield):
- Salary of up to £28,000-£30,000 per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- Meals on duty and uniform provided
- Discounted use of the Hotel for family and friends
Great opportunities for career progression
Act Now:Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.