Salary: Up to £30K
Type: Permanent – Full time
Are you an experienced Sous Chef or maybe looking to take the next step in your career, then perhaps you would be interested in working for an employer that values its staff and takes on there ideas? Perhaps you are after a role that will offer you a chance of more freedom and lots of room to grow in a large business with a family feel.
If you believe you have all of the below requirements find out more by getting in touch today just hit the apply button it’s that simple.
- Fresh food preparation
- Embracing our food culture and designing regularly changing menus
- Setting and reviewing GPs
- Managing wage targets
- Stock control
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
- A real foodie
- Hardworking and reliable
- Experienced in a similar fresh food environment
- A big personality and a fun-loving character
- Hands-on with a ‘can do’ attitude
We are currently looking for the above and more to find out how we can help get in touch with one of the team today.