£24000 per annum
Blue Arrow Guildford Perms
3 months ago
- Term time
- Weekends included
- Shifts 6.30am – 3pm/11am – 7pm
Perfect for someone from the industry who’s looking for a better work/life balance!
Permanent Sous Chef needed for a school in Ascot. There are great travel links and a chance to work for a prestigious contract catering company!
You’ll be catering for 200 students and teachers, using fresh ingredients.
The role is term time (40 weeks per year, you get all of the holidays off!) which suits someone who wants to have a better work/life balance. The company is huge so there are possibilities for overtime, or you can work through our temp agency in the holiday times if you wish.
Main duties and responsibilities Sous Chef (Near Ascot):
- Producing appetising dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Assist the Head Chef in the daily preparation of food
- Supervising the junior chefs
- Seasonal menus
What you need to be successful in the Sous Chef role (Near Ascot):
- Experience at CDP Level, within a high standard environment.
- Passionate about food
- Can supervise and lead teams
Rewards and Benefits of the CDP role (Near Ascot):
- Work/Life balance
- Daytime hours
- Paid for not working in the holidays
- The chance to work in the most highly demanded catering sector
- Evenings off
To Apply - Simply click the ‘APPLY’ button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.