Commis Chef required for this international hotel group who have a world famous brand name. They are looking to recruit a commis chef for their corporate and leisure based hotel in Fareham. As a Commis Chef you will be work 5/7 days – 40 hrs – Mixed Shift.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To support the chef de parties with food preparation
- To assist in running a section during service time
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Some experience in a professional kitchen environment or a college kitchen
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Salary of £16.500 based on a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Meals on duty
- Excellent tips
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.