Imagile Group are looking to recruit an SPC Manager, on a permanent basis. This role will be home-based covering multiple health care projects in South Wales.
This role is to provide effective SPC (Special Purpose Company) management services to projects on behalf of the SPC Board, its investors and the business, acting as representative for the SPC on all matters affecting the agreements entered into and on policy, strategy, overall performance and contract compliance.
SPC Manager Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop financial and operational policies and procedures that ensure the efficient conduct of the SPC.
- Ensure the SPC H&S monitoring regime is implemented.
- Assist with the preparation of statutory reports, returns statistics and accounts etc. in line with applicable law and in accordance with the operations management contracts.
- Monitor all quality assurance aspects of each operating company’s services, and the performance of all third party service providers to minimise deductions in respect of performance and availability – including Project Compliance review monitoring.
- Implement programmes and administer agreements which will help to maximise shareholders’ return and commercial income opportunities.
SPC Manager Requirements
- Degree level qualification in a construction or F.M. related discipline or extensive senior level experience.
- Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety Regulations, equating to IOSH Managing Safely course or higher
- Sound knowledge of the operation and management of PFI projects in the operational phase.
- Knowledge of the relevant public sector area under role responsibility
- Experience of dealing with senior Client organisation representatives.
- Understanding of project finance and investment and interpretation of management accounts
- Experience of dealing with project lenders and investors.
- Understanding of project insurance processes
- Understanding of project lifecycle planning and cost analysis techniques
- Understanding of methods and procedures for capital works procurement
- Understanding of Risk Management
- Sound legal / contracts knowledge
We are looking to appoint an organised and diligent individual who is team-orientated but able to work independently, and willing to actively contribute by positively challenging existing procedures. You should be able to work to strict reporting deadlines, highly driven and customer-focused, with effective communication and interpersonal skills.
About Imagile Group Limited
Imagile Group is a dedicated team of infrastructure experts sharing a core understanding: that effective day to day management delivers value, stability and returns over the long term.
As one of the largest SPV and Asset Management service providers to the PPP / PFI infrastructure market, we seek to protect and enhance the value of our investor’s assets, which currently stand at £3bn.
Location: South Wales / Home Based
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Salary: Competitive Package
Benefits: We offer a range of excellent benefits including life assurance, pension plan, private medical insurance, and a commitment to ongoing learning and development opportunities.
Strictly No Agencies please.
You may have experience of the following: SPC Manager, SPV Manager, Project Manager, Education, Healthcare, Construction, Project Lifecycle Manager, Project Management, etc.
about 1 month ago