You will join an independent hospital offering neurobehavioural assessment, treatment and rehabilitation to adults with acquired brain injury who present with complex health needs and challenging behaviours.
* Working as an independent clinical professional with knowledge and skills, problem solving and clinical reasoning in a specialist area
* Managing, with support and supervision, and prioritise a caseload of clients with complex mental/physical health needs and/or challenging behaviour
* Using evidence based/client centred principles and clinical reasoning to assess, plan, implement and evaluate intervention
* Contributing to the training and development of others when required
* Participating in the planning, development and evaluation of Speech and language therapy Services within a designated area/team, holding responsibility for defined projects
* Supervising other members of staff, e.g. Rehabilitation Support Workers, in carrying out the programmes
For further infromation on this particular position, Apply online today
Role: Speech and Language Therapist (part time)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Llanelli, Dyfed,
Apply for this job now.
20 days ago
Part Time Promotions