I am working alongside a specialist service that provides residential rehabilitation for adults with non-progressive brain injury who require longer term rehabilitation, support and care.
You will be involved in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of a range of adults with acquired brain injury, including social-communication impairments and challenging behaviour. You will work closely with a motivated team including Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology and rehabilitation support workers to deliver a goal-focused, high quality service that enables adults to maximise their individual potential.
* be dysphagia trained
* have a minimum 1-2 years' experience of working with adults with neurological conditions within either an acute, rehabilitation or community setting
* working as an independent clinical professional
* wse evidence based/client centred principles and clinical reasoning to assess, plan, implement and evaluate intervention
* facilitate complex discharge packages of care and give advice and information to other disciplines and agencies
* contribute to the training and development of others when required
* Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of Speech and language therapy services
* Supervise other members of staff, e.g. Rehabilitation Support Workers, in carrying out the programmes the Speech and Language Therapist has devised
Apply online today
Role: Speech and Language Therapist (part time)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Horsham, West Sussex,
Apply for this job now.
22 days ago
Part Time Promotions