Storage Administrator - Part time £25K (Pro rata) - VR/21737
Our client, a global company, are looking for an experienced Storage Administrator to join their team.
The main purpose of this role is to regularly review the storage facilities and ensure they are fully utilising these. To review 3rd party costs and analyse location viability. To review claims that are made through storage and to aim to resolve these with the most effective solution for both our client and the customer. To work with the Storage service providers and ensure that they are adhering to SLA’s.
Main duties of the Storage Administrator:
- To analyse the data from storage sites to ensure all billing opportunities are captured
- To deal with all customer enquiries on their long-term storage
- To maximise the use of all of our storage facilities
- To find ways in which to deliver improved Revenues and Gross Margins, where possible.
- To maximise the use of our storage facilities
- Update the systems with service process information.
- Demonstrate and promote the company vision and values
- Standardise and improve current processes and work flows where applicable.
Skills/Experience required for the Storage Administrator:
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a potentially rapidly changing environment by being flexible at all times;
- Ability to set priorities, manage your time and workload and dependably meet strict deadlines;
- Experience in removals and/or storage industry transactions is essential;
- Well-developed administration and organisation skills with strong attention to detail;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders;
- Proficient computer skills with experience using Microsoft Excel and other reporting functions;
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
If you’re interested, click apply now, or email our Removals team on firstname.lastname@example.org