Bright leaders wanted
We’re fast becoming No. 1 on the high street for great customer service. To help us achieve that prized position, we need exceptional Store Managers who’ve got what it takes to help us shape the very best retail experience. Heading up one of our large/flagship stores you’ll guide and develop your team to achieve phenomenal sales. It’s about ensuring they smash their targets, wow our customers and keep them coming back for more. It’s your opportunity to be part of an incredible journey, harnessing technology to make a difference to people’s lives at EE.
Help make us No. 1
Our industry is changing all the time. But we’re always one step ahead. As technology advances, we’re there to help our customers embrace it. As a large/flagship Store Manager, you’ll create and implement ideas, products and strategies that will transform our business and your career. It’ll be your store and your story. So if you love a fast-moving, fast-paced environment, and you’re keen to take the lead, this role could be ideal for you.
Here, you’ll nurture your own fantastic team, stretch yourself in new ways, head up your own store, an enjoy life at the forefront of one of the UK’s leading telecommunications companies. You’ll also:
- Identify and harness new retail opportunities
- Lead, engage and develop a talented and knowledgeable team
- Establish a culture of high-performance that focus on both commercial and behavioural KPIs
- Create and manage a relaxed, welcoming, customer-focused environment
- Collaborate with our Regional Managers to create long-term succession strategies
What we’re looking for
- A track record of inspirational leadership in a flagship/high profile store
- A history of leading large teams to strong commercial results
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Established coaching and development skills
- The ability to set and carry out long-term plans
- Mobility within a local area
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary, with the opportunity to earn significantly more depending on your team performance and how you drive the success of your store
- Excellent career progression opportunities with EE’s Aspire programme – the chance to learn key business and leadership skills
- Healthcare cash plan
- Great career progression
- 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
- 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
- 25 days’ holiday (pro-rata)
We are EE
We’re showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we’ve focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees. They’ve voted EE one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. This is your chance to join us.
At EE, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We’re therefore open to considering flexible working, things like part-time hours or other flexible options. We also offer emergency time off for dependants, generous maternity and paternity leave, and benefits such as childcare vouchers for parents. It’s our way of helping people find a job that suits them, so talk to us during the recruitment process to find out where you could fit in.