Amey Strategic Consulting
Are you a Strategic Consultant passionate about using your skills to make an impact? Are you driven by data, systems and change management to support clients to make better decisions through applying digital intelligence? Do you want to work on high profile projects with clients such as, Network Rail, Highways England, Heathrow Airport and New York MTA?
Amey Strategic Consulting are leading the Asset Management & Infrastructure market in Data Science and in scaling up digital capability within our client operations, all powered by an amazing collaborative team. With a growing team of 120+ employees, working across our 2 offices, London and Manchester, we continue to catalyse sustainable business change through our four key offerings.
You'll be given every chance to build your career how you want, with like-minded team players. And you'll be in an environment where work-life balance is not just talked about but achieved.
Digital Strategy Realisation
Technology and data are changing at a rapid pace. We bring together and transform asset management, data science and technology to better use your data and technology to derive insights and improved decision making, define and shape a digital strategy and a roadmap that supports your vision.
We build an effective and efficient operation through design and implementation of your processes, people, technology and data with a focus on future business change, embedding benefits realisation into business-as-usual to support your strategic vision.
As a DSR Consultant, you will be a performance improvement specialist helping our clients transform their traditional approach to decision making through the data, information and intelligence. We are practical consultants - we advise, act and do, and you will work across the full change cycle driving and owning the outcomes.
In a typical week you will:
- Use management consulting skills to drive digital strategy realisation by enabling safety, performance, cost, capacity, customer, and environmental improvements for clients
- Use these skills to provide your clients with thought leadership on how data enabled change can help transform their business
- Shape, drive and lead projects that deliver tangible and sustained data enabled benefits
- Understand stakeholder environment and build relationships of trust; bringing simplicity to complex situations and helping our clients become data enabled decisions makers
We want to hear from you if you:
- Are qualified to Bachelor degree level or hold relevant qualifications or work experience
- Have experience managing transformation projects
- Have experience in Project Management, Process design, Organisation design and Business Change
- Are confident with stakeholder management and can build rapport with clients
- Understand data analysis or software development
- Can identify creative solutions to business problems and delivery of transformational business change
- Are working towards Chartered status or relevant equivalent experience
Our rewards make us better people here at Amey Consulting. If you're happy, you'll think better. It's a simple formula but one that puts your wellbeing as a top priority, that's why we've worked hard to build a reward and benefits program that puts you first, including;
- Competitive salary
- Flexible ways of working
- Exceptional development and progression plan
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Minimum 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Amey Rewards Portal including healthcare, dental and childcare vouchers
What else is better about working for Amey?
Our success comes from a practical approach. We pride ourselves on solving complex challenges with original, real-world thinking, then turning it into a reality. Your solutions will have impact, making a genuine difference to people's lives. It's what makes a career with us unlike any other.
We value collective expertise, but also the spark one person can bring. As one of us, you can really be you, because your individuality is an asset. You'll be surrounded by people who want you to thrive and embrace new challenges.
You'll work in a team that is open-minded and where every idea will count. You'll be stretched, but always supported. Well recognise your hard work and look after your well-being too. You'll be empowered to play your part and achieve, encouraged to fulfil your own ambition as well as the shared one.
We don't believe in typical: we believe a diversity of backgrounds and skills create the best environment and opportunities. It means we ask better questions to arrive at better answers because we learn from each other's perspectives. And this means better outcomes for our clients our communities and ourselves.