As an AllSaints Stylist, you are the fundamental link between our products and customers.
The majority of the day will be spent on your feet, styling and influencing our customers across our busy shop floors, but there will also be an opportunity to gain experience in visual merchandising, general store operations and clienteling.
You will work closely with your management team, supporting the store in reaching its targets, selling our collections to our customers and ensure our stores are looking fabulous at all times.
You will be provided with great training tools and product knowledge, and it will be up to you to make the most of it, learning and developing in brand where opportunities to further progress in a career with AllSaints are there for the taking.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Our stores are busy and the majority of your time will be spent on your feet. Your day will be varied, fast-paced and most importantly, fun!
- You will style our customers in our latest collections, sharing your detailed product knowledge and providing them with an exceptional brand experience
- You will actively maintain the store’s aesthetic; ensuring that product is readily available for our customers and that floor sets and standards are upheld at all times
- Stock replenishment, deliveries and digital orders will become part of your day to day, whilst utilising our digital tools to support a positive customer journey
- You will relentlessly put the customer at the heart of everything you do and work as one AllSaints team to get the best result
- You will greet our customers into our store and tailor your approach to support the purpose of their visit
- Housekeeping and ensuring staff areas are maintained to the highest level of expectation , showing pride in your surroundings at all times
- Working as one team with the same goal, you will support and observe your peers, seeking feedback to support your growth and development
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Charismatic and attentive; you'll constantly interact with customers from all over the world to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Awareness and knowledge of our brand, our style and our brand values - you'll support and influence your peers and customers alike
- Can do attitude and lots of energy - there's a lot of time spent on your feet on our busy shop floors
- Good problem solving techniques and ability to do so with pace, empathy and sometimes under pressure
- Tech savvy ; you'll be processing a lot of transactions and store deliveries using our in-store digital tools
- Digitally engaged; you'll be actively aware of brand campaigns, lookbooks and new product launches and a passionate advocate of our Google platform
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Confident, articulate and professional speaking abilities
ABOUT THE STORE AND TEAM
Our North America region is made up of 76 retail locations across the US and Canada with our flagship store in SoHo, New York City. We are primarily based out of our Los Angeles studios, bringing our brand’ infamous aesthetic to the West Hollywood hills.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee clothing allotment and discount. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.