£18000 - £21000 per annum
Blue Arrow Perms
10 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Deli Bistro in Outskirts of Winchester. They are looking for a Team Leader/Supervisor to run the Café and drive the business forward. They are looking for someone who is experienced at Supervisor level in a Café, Bar or Restaurant environment. The successful candidate will work 5/7 days a week -7.45am – 5.30pm - evenings off
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the management of the bistro
• Assist with stock management and rotas with training
• Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
• Serve customers and provide a welcoming atmosphere
• Supervise and train staff to deliver the correct standards
• Deal with customer queries and complaints
• Experience at Supervisor level in a restaurant and/or bar
• Excellent customer service skills
• An understanding of food and efficient service
• Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A real passion for food, drink and hospitality
• Ability to co-ordinate a small team
• A dedicated and passionate team player
• Salary of £18,000 - £21,000
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.