Supply Chain Analyst
At Hallmark we have a little mantra: leave your mark.
To us, a card is never just a card. It should leave a lasting impression and make a memory last. That’s why we’re more than just card makers. We’re craftspeople. Creativity and quality are at the heart of everything we do, so whether we’re making someone roar with laughter or shed a tear of happiness, whatever we do will have our stamp on it. And because of that, we have been voted a UK Superbrand by consumers nationwide, recognizing our distinctiveness, quality and reliability.
Position: Supply Planning Analyst
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire (commutable from Leeds, Halifax, Huddersfield, Keighley & surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
The Supply Planning Analyst is responsible for the effective planning, ordering and delivery of finished goods into the supply chain for their given product stream. They are accountable for ensuring that products are available as required, that excess stock is minimised, cost of product is optimised, and production requirements are balanced with the advised vendor capacity and capability.
- Successful release and administration of purchase orders starting from inventory analysis, cost optimisation, purchase ordering, expediting and progress chasing.
- Maintaining a high level of data integrity and accurate records of product supply throughout.
- You must build relationships and understanding with both your customers and suppliers to continually improve the supply and delivery performance.
- Recognise and respond to challenges and opportunities that present themselves within their product stream, and tenaciously and effectively deal with any issues to maintain and provide stock as required for their customers.
- Experience of working within a planning, purchasing or inventory function in fast moving product environment.
- Highly numerate with excellent excel skills and systems aptitude.
- Working experience of an MRP / ERP system.
- Ideally educated to degree level in an analytical and numerical subject.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of customer focus and desire to achieve results.
- Good communicator and able to work with a wide range of functions and levels, persuading, negotiating and achieving results through others.
Based at our Dawson Lane site in Bradford, close to key motorway links you’ll be able to take advantage of:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Free onsite parking.
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work / life balance.
You may have experience of the following: Supply Planning Analyst, Supply Chain Analyst, Group Planning Analyst, Forecasting, Supply Chain, Logistics, Inventory Management, Planning, Forecast Analyst, Merchandising, Procurement Analyst, Merchandiser, Stock Analyst, etc
11 days ago
Supply Chain Analyst