£12857 - £18000 per annum
18 days ago
Due to our continued success and growth, Brendoncare Clubs are delighted to be recruiting for this newly created role. This is the ideal next step for someone looking to develop their administration skills in a fun, supportive and people-focused environment.
We know that older people in our communities feel lonely, and Brendoncare Clubs have been tackling social isolation through our network of over 90 friendship and wellbeing clubs. Run by volunteers with Brendoncare’s support, each club has its own unique personality developed through the choice of its members and volunteers
Position: Support Administrator (Club Service)
Location: Central Support Office - Winchester, Hampshire
Job type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 25 hours per week (over 4 or 5 days)
Salary: £18,000 per annum FTE – Actual salary £12,857 per annum
About the role:
We are looking for someone to provide administrative support for the club service volunteer recruitment and support functions. Additionally, the role will require you to support the Club Service Administrator in their absence to ensure the effective running of the service is maintained.
What we are looking for:
You, as our ideal candidate, will have some administrative experience, and possess a real eye for detail and a good level of IT literacy. You will need to be able to manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines, so you will need to be confident in prioritising your own workload. In addition, you will need to have a real understanding of the issues affecting older people and will have a real grasp of what a big impact volunteering can have in community services.
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring volunteer adverts are maintained on partner websites and when requested, to produce fliers / posters to attract volunteers.
- Ensuring volunteer applications are responded to and the progress of applications is monitored to highlight areas for an improved service.
- Distributing invitations and collating responses to any volunteer events or forums.
- Responding to all enquiries received in relation to the service from a wide variety of stakeholders and ensuring that all enquiries are recorded accurately.
- Working with the communications team to ensure that newsletters and Brendoncare literature is distributed promptly to all stakeholders in line with communication preferences.
What we offer:
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer 23 days annual leave (exclusive of Bank Holidays), increasing to 25 days after 5 years service, a commitment to providing training and continuing personal development and a free initial DBS check.
So, if this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
You may have experience of the following: Administrator, Admin Executive, Administrative Assistant, Club Secretary, Customer Service, Receptionist, Charities, Third Sector, Not For Profit, Volunteer Management etc.