You will join us as a Support Worker and work as part of a team that provide holistic recovery-focused support to clients with mental health across Exeter & East Devon Mental Health Services (EEDMHS).
Support Worker Responsibilities:
You will effectively manage an assigned caseload of clients based on their support needs, which are identified through assessment, their Clinical Care Plan and Risk Assessment and through 1:1 support sessions.
You’ll oversee day-to-day operational needs of the service and support needs of the clients across the service.
Support Worker Requirements:
- Proven experience of working with and managing a caseload of clients who have a mental health illness or within another social care setting.
- Proven experience of preparing and implementing needs assessments, support plans, risk assessments and management plans as well as individual action plans in conjunction with other workers / agencies and clients.
- Working knowledge of the needs and support requirements of people with complex mental health needs.
- Working knowledge of statutory and non-statutory partner agencies.
- A respectful and non-judgemental, anti-discriminatory approach valuing difference and social inclusion.
A Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced Certificate will be required for these roles.
As an equal opportunities employer, our client welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
About Salvation Army Housing Association:
Would you like a meaningful job that makes a difference, with flexibility and real potential for growth?
The Salvation Army Housing Association (saha) is an organisation that provides a range of housing and varied support services to vulnerable people. Our aim is to support people in achieving their full potential. We are currently going through a large period of growth and have a vacancy for a Mental Health Support Worker.
Location: Exeter & East Devon Mental Health Services
Job type: Part time, Permanent, 22.5 hours per week
Salary: £18,000 to £19,500 + Sleep-In and On-Call payments
Benefits: 26 days’ annual holiday rising a day a year for the first 5 years + bank holidays, Life Assurance, Pension scheme and an Employee Health Assistance Programme. Professional development opportunities and flexible working arrangements.
Closing Date: 11 February 2020
Interview dates: TBC
You may have experience of the following: Care / Support / Recovery / Assessment
The Salvation Army Housing Association (saha) is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality and diversity and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
£18000 - £19500 per annum
9 months ago